Cell : 612.290.8223; Office : 651.204.6470

Study and Live Abroad

If you have the right qualifications and the funds to study abroad  in the United states or Canada. Our Law Firm will match you with the right schools: high school, colleges, universities and post graduate studies. Our Firm will guide you through visa application and admission to the country and will support you through the application process with the skill of our experienced immigration lawyers until we get you to your designated institutions of learning.

If you believe you are a right candidate and you have the financial support, please contact us today. All agreed payment can be made in your local currency and you will not believe how easy it is unless you try it the legal way with lawyers who know what they are doing. All applications can be done online and by telephone with our local affiliate in the country where you are applying from. This is a promise you can back on, if you follow our guides and instructions.